Monday, September 29, 2014

Transatlantic Journeys and Foreign Food

Good day from the U.K.! Buckle up for an extended picture bonanza!

For all intents and purposes, my journey was an uneventful one. My first flight was an hour late, and since I'd arrived the recommended 2-3 hours early, I got to nearly fall asleep at my gate for 4 hours.



Luckily, I had enough time to catch my international connection, despite the delay. Unfortunately, Chicago built mammoth terminals. I rushed from Concourse F to Concourse B, a 20 minute journey, and made it just in time for my flight to be delayed again.


But they sure do have fancy toilets!

But again, I eventually arrived safely and since then I've done little but eat, drink, and be merry!







Party Like A Rock Star!
Sometimes, in the middle of meal, I want to ask about what we're having in the next meal. I feel like the kid from Dick Tracey "When do we eat?" But I can't help it! I love British food and I'm so happy when I'm eating it!








 Don't judge me!


 Join me!



CHEERS!!