Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Adventures on Instagram

I've had an Instagram account for awhile but I took like three pictures and then stopped. However, I recently started up again, not for any real reason except to maybe give me another distraction during NaNoWriMo. Then, purely by accident, I found a bunch of book lovers who take tons of pretty book photos and make me ashamed of how little I read.

On a whim, I committed myself to a holiday book photo challenge, partly to encourage me to read, partly to have a challenge after NaNoWriMo, and partly to give my Instagram account something to do.

Hosted by @bookloversnest and @catebutler on Instagram

If you're interested in seeing how it goes or maybe even following me on Instagram, go ahead! Make my day :D

Here's A Sneak Peek of how it's going so far.

Day 1: December TBR
Hopefully, if I do it right. I finish these four books by the end of December. Then my Books To Read pile will count be like 200 instead of 204.

Day 2: Red and Green Books
This is like 90% of my red and green books. Apparently, most of the books I read have black covers. The other 10% was like The Inferno and Life in the Iron Mills and Metamorphosis and a few other English major showing off type books. Tolkien is more fun and Christmas-y (thanks to the release dates of all the movies and their DVD's, Lord of the Rings, Tolkien, and Middle-Earth have been the general theme of many of Christmases in the last fifteen years.) <3

Anyway....Follow Me on Instagram!