Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Great Craft Catch-Up: Mission Inspiration: May "Wild & Free"

This challenge was hard. Mostly be cause I'm trying not to keep using the same images and colors but we like what we like and I only have so many options in this hotel room. Also, it was another small page/spread like the challenge I faced with April's prompts. But challenges make life and art interesting.

I really miss the awesome lighting at home. Sorry, it's so dim.
I will forever look at this playful, free-spirited page and remember the unusually difficult process of finding collage images that fit just right. I cut out so many bits of papers and images, I could probably make 2 or 3 collages just from the parts I didn't use. But I'm really glad I stuck with it and found the stickers and shapes that worked out beautifully.

Then, even though the page was finished, the challenges were not. I've spent the last two days fighting with my computer trying to get film footage and photos online to share with y'all. Again I prevailed, but let me tell you, there was a lot of carnage along the way. This all should have been shared Wednesday but here it is on Thursday instead.

Here, at last, is the process video and finished photos for you to enjoy.


Thanks for stopping by!