Saturday, August 6, 2016

#ZombieZaturday: Real Zombie Art Journal



If you follow me on Facebook, you were expecting this video last Sunday. Sorry about that. If you don't follow, then it's all news to you. Either way, here's the start of my latest zombie project!


Overall, I'm thrilled with the start of this cover and this project in general. I'm not super happy with the lettering but until I know how to make it better, this is how it will stay. Also, I will add door handles and chains later, when I'm back home with all my hardware. For now, I'll be posting new pages in this art journal every other #zombiezaturday.

If you're keeping track, a zombie art page every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, and a new Zombie Zorority chapter every 2nd and 4th Saturday. Plenty of zombie awesome content for the zombie lover in you're life.

Happy #zombiezaturday you zombie freaks!