Saturday, September 3, 2016

Working Out the Kinks

Remember that one time I said I was a mess and I'd talk about it later? Welcome to later!



I don't even know where to begin, it's like every week brings it's own nearly impossible challenges that complicates every thing I need and want to do. One week, I was plagued with tech problems that required a trip to The Apple Store (Is that a proper noun? I obviously don't know) and two more days of storage and database disentanglement. The next week, when I thought I was all free and clear to get back to work, I was plagued by migraine after migraine. If you've ever had one, I don't need to tell you how all life can come to a stop with migraine.  If you've never had a migraine, thank your lucky stars. Even without the pain, the light and aural sensitivity is enough to knock you out. Or at least me anyway.


At the same time, I'm trying to balance all my platforms and content, which is a challenge in and of itself as I'm use to working based on my mood, not on what content I need for separate platforms. For example, the writing process video I posted recently came about because I wanted to write, which doesn't naturally lend itself to exciting videos, but I needed to post something to YouTube to keep up with my schedule. Then of course, making YouTube videos comes with it's own challenges on top of discovering my own unique video style to suit my tastes and processes.

All of this is to say that if you see videos appear then disappear, or empty blog posts or maybe even something completely different or weird, then it's all part of me getting a handle on . . . well, life in general, but specifically all the platforms, content, and projects I want to share with the world. Please bear with me while I work out the kinks and find my stride. Thank you so much for all the support. Remember to check out my YouTube channel (subscribe, like, or leave a comment) or leave me a message down below for any tips, comments, or suggestions.

I love you all! :D