Friday, November 4, 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016: Day 4 - Breathe

It's late again in my little part of NaNoWriMo land. I had a whole different post planned for today but I'm rather tired. I'll save that post for another day and insert this simple one instead.

During this intense season of writing, voting, holidays, family, crazy weather, and final exams, remember it's ok to take a break. Let your body and mind rest. Have fun. Go outside. Literally breathe.

Or nap...but keep breathing. Breathing is important, try not to stop.

Even if you have work to do, even if you're behind, even if your to-do list is only half done.

It's okay to admit you need a break. It's okay to take a break.

It's better to take a break than actually break.

We'll be ok.

Short but sweet today. I'll be back tomorrow NaNoWriMo fun.

Good night and good luck! <3

My other NaNoWriMo 2016 posts: Day 0 Day 1  Day 2  Day 3


Need help taking a break? This guide to a great morning is perfect for any time. Choose one and take 10 or 15 minutes to enjoy it.
Get your own printable copy from Delicious Living